Have a look in the garden below
Terms and Conditions for our different packages are shown below:
Les Puces Terms and Conditions for the group or private Zoom classes
We aim to provide high quality French classes for children following the Les Puces method of language teaching.
Your child will be taught a new topic every two months, alongside a continuation of vocabulary throughout their time with us. The sessions comprise of vocabulary time, singing and dancing time, make it project time, and story time.
2. Parents / carers please inform Les Puces if a child is sick or unable to attend a class. You will not be refunded for missing a class but it will help your teacher with his or her planning.
3. Les Puces welcomes children from many different ethnic groups, backgrounds and creeds. Similarities and differences are valued and respected and all children are treated equally.
4. Les Puces has its own safeguarding policy that is followed by all Les Puces teachers and staff. A copy of this policy is available on request.
5. Before your child attends their first class, we will ask for safeguarding information from you via email. Please return this information promptly. This includes date of birth, contact details, allergies (we may provide snacks in the pack occasionally), and photo permissions.
6. You must pay for your lessons for the module in advance via direct debit. The price you will be charged is for the six lessons in the module: £105 for group lessons and £195 for private lessons. This price includes the bilingual book (at £8 club price) and the project, plus postage to the UK. Postage to other countries will be quoted on application.
7. The price for the module is not refundable once the first lesson of the term has started.
8. Payment can only be made through our bank payment system. You will receive details when you sign up and you must use this system for payment. We do not accept any other method of paying. We do not hold any details of your bank and you are free to cancel your payments at any time.
9. If you wish to leave Les Puces you must give at least fourteen days’ notice before the start of the next module. If you do not give this notice you will be charged an admin fee of £10 plus £8 for the cost of your book which we will already have purchased and which we will post on to you.
Attendance and Lateness:
10. Classes are of one hour duration. Your teacher will not wait for you to turn up but will just start and finish on time. Please be considerate when entering a class late.
11. Module dates are every two months. Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr etc. Zoom classes start in the second week of the module and run for 6 weeks. If you are ever unsure, email us at for more details.
12. Parents / carers must attend the Les Puces online class with pre-school children. You should note that although all our teachers have an enhanced DBS they are not a substitute for a babysitter - especially via a screen!
16. The parents / carers hereby confirm that they accept the authority of the maitre or maitresse to take all reasonable disciplinary or preventative action necessary to safeguard and promote the welfare of each child. We will always endeavour to contact the parent / carer with any reports of disruptive behaviour.
17. Parents / carers may be asked to remove a child from the class if the behaviour of that child is unacceptable or disruptive to the other pupils. Continued disruption or rudeness to Les Puces staff will result in the child being stopped from attending, under a three-strike system. There will be no refund in these circumstances.
18. It is hoped that parents / carers will not have to complain about any aspect of the service we provide, however, should the need arise; there are three stages at which complaints can be considered.
Stage 1 – The Informal Resolution
Discuss your complaint with the Les Puces Teacher. It is hoped that the matter may be resolved to all parties at this stage. You can direct your email to
Stage 2 – Formal Complaint to our CEO, Mandie Davis email
19. Les Puces hold appropriate public liability insurance through Hiscox. A copy of this certificate is available to parents on request.
DBS checks for Les Puces Staff:
20. All Les Puces teachers hold an enhanced, current DBS in accordance with safeguarding law. If a teacher is waiting for a DBS to arrive, a DBS checked member of Les Puces staff will also be in attendance in the Zoom class.
Intellectual Property and Copyright:
22. All Les Puces material used in our classes is copyright protected.
Action to be taken by you:
23. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these conditions on your joining email before your child will be allowed to attend their first class.
Les Puces Terms and Conditions for our Online and Home Learning Hybrid module package
1. We aim to provide high quality online - home learning hybrid French classes for children following the Les Puces method of language teaching.
2. Your child will be taught a new topic every module, alongside a continuation of vocabulary throughout their time with us. The module comprise of vocabulary time, singing and dancing time, make it project time, and story time.
3. You will receive a bilingual book and project materials by post.
4. You will have access to our online portal of instructional videos and downloadable resources that will enable you to complete the module at home.
5. The module is designed to be used over at least 6, 1 hour sessions, weekly. The portal will be open for a limited time from the commencement date of the module until the closing date. These dates will be clearly displayed on the online portal.
6. You must pay for your online module in advance via our direct debit system. The price for the two month course is £38 for one child, £46 for 2 children (and + £8 for each additional child).
7. The price for the module is not refundable once you have made the payment. We will not post out your pack or unlock the online portal until we have received payment.
8. Payment can only be made through our bank payment system. You will receive details when you sign up and you must use this system for payment. We do not accept any other method of paying. We do not hold any details of your bank and you are free to cancel your payments at any time. We will tell you 3 days in advance of the payment being taken for your next module should you wish to cancel.
9. If you wish to leave the Les Puces online home learning package you can inform us any time and you will not be charged for, or receive, your next online home learning module.
10. It is hoped that you will not have to complain about any aspect of the service we provide, however, should the need arise; there are two stages at which complaints can be considered.
Stage 1 – Informal Complaint to our Offices
Please contact us by phone or email. You should use email address. Please let us know your complaint and hopefully we can resolve the issue for you very quickly.
Stage 2 – Formal Complaint to our CEO,
If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory reply to your complaint please contact our CEO Mandie Davis. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. All Les Puces material used in our classes is copyright protected.
12. The access to our online portal is only for the use of the paid subscriber and their immediate household. It is not to be loaned, copied or given to any other person so that they can gain access to our resources and materials.
Action to be taken by you:
13. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these conditions on your joining email before we will send your first package or unlock the online portal for you.